TTC’s social responsibilities are indicated in terms of employee interests and work environment, in an effort to increase work performance and strengthen the connection among the employees in the company.
The company values the human resources as the key role in the company’s development and global integration over the past years, as well as in the implementation of the company’s development strategies in the future. TTC successfully adopts its policy on attracting talents via recruitment, training and remuneration packages. These are to ensure fairness and transparency in human resources management, encourage the employees to improve their knowledge and management skills by taking necessary training courses, create dynamic challenging working environments, offer promotion opportunities and appraise the employees’ significant contributions to the development of TTC.
TTC'S Labor Union
The Steering Committee of the Labor Union is to ensure the obligations and interests of all the employees by making them well aware that their incomes depend mainly on the performance of the employees and of the company. The Committee also aims to establish a cooperative relationship to promote equality, cooperation and respect between the workers and the Board of Management.
- Encourage, help and create good conditions for workers to take necessary training courses to improve their knowledge and skills;
- Visit workers when they are sick or when their families have important events; and provide support for disprivileged workers;
- Provide support and create good conditions for workers to meet basic needs of life;
- Organize amusement and recreational activities such as the “Understand and Sympathize with TTC” contest, special seminars for women on Women’s Day (March 8), monthly celebrations of employees’ birthdays;
- Organize holidays and promote solidarity among the employees through such events as yoga lessons, football club, long run contests, men’s futsal (indoor football).