With the philosophy of "Transparent Governance – Responsible Control – Professional Management", Board of Directors establish, operate and manage the corporation best to ensure transparency and responsibilities; to build trust from the shareholders, investors and the related parties with commitments to:
- Increase the added values of the operations of the Corporation and its subsidiaries for the long-term goals.
- Manage the fulfillment of responsibilities and duties in an effort to ensure the best outcomes.
- Carry out all the activities in a way that they are publicly supervised; provide the shareholders and the concerned parties with appropriate and accurate information.
- Create the most favorable conditions for the shareholders and investors to supervise the activities of the divisions, make suggestions so that the Corporate and its subsidiaries will do their work better and better.
- Manage the risks in appropriate ways to minimize the occurrence.
- Ensure the business activities of the Corporation and its subsidiaries in line with the laws.