TTC’s corporate social responsibilities to the customers, partners and consumers are indicated through: its commitments to provide good quality products and after-sales services; its honesty in advertisements and introductions of its products; and ensuring safety for public health.
TTC and its subsidiaries make commitments to:
- Comply with the Competition Law.
- Provide customers with good quality products and services.
- Manufacture and sell products which are clean and good for consumers’ health.
- Live up to its prestige in business activities and transactions with its partners and suppliers.
- Constantly make investments to improve the quality of its products and services in all of its business activities.